Easy Chickpea Lentil Salad
Easy, summery, delicious, healthy, low fat vegan salad.
- 1 Cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 large English Cucumber chopped into small pieces
- 2-3 TBSP chopped Cilantro
- 1 small Red Onion – chopped
- 2 Bell Peppers of choice preferably NON GMO – We used one red and one orange
- Pinch of salt
- Juice of 2 limes
- Olive oil – Drizzle
- Cook 1 cup of lentils per direction on the package.
- While lentils are cooking wash all the veggies.
- Chop cucumber, bell peppers, tomatoes and onion into bite size pieces.
- Chop cilantro.
- Mix them all together.
- Add the rinsed chickpeas.
- Once lentil is finished cooking, add it to the salad.
- Drizzle olive oil on top with juice of 1 – 2 limes.
- Add a pinch of salt if you need to.