Veganism in 2017 is pretty much mainstream.
We have vegan ice cream, cheese, chocolate – and even vegan meat. Now, major UK supermarket chain Sainsbury’s has launched vegan marshmallows and whipped cream for you to pair with your delicious cup of hot cocoa.
Starting this week, vegans and foodies can purchase 75g bags of gelatin-and-dairy-free marshmallows for only £2, and Hopla soy whipped cream spray cans for only £2.20.
The marshmallows also come in pink and white!
Including the above marshmallows, Sainsbury’s launched 13 new vegan-friendly candies from brands like Biona, Eve’s Tree, Freedom Foods, and Panda, including:
- Biona Tutti Frutti Gums (Organic) 75g – £1.60
- Biona Sour Snakes (Organic) 75g – £1.60
- Biona Mini Fruit Bears (Organic) 75g – £1.60
- Biona Berry Burst (Organic) 75g – £1.60
- Biona Coca Cola Bottles (Organic) 75g – £1.60
- Eve’s Tree Fruity Gummies 100g – £1.60
- Eve’s Tree Lemon Coconut Ice 100g – £1.60
- Eve’s Tree Strawberry Fudge 100g – £1.60
- Eve’s Tree Cranberry & Orange Fudge 100g – £1.60
- Freedom Foods Vanilla Marshmallows 75g – £2
- Freedom Foods Pink & White Mini Mallows 75g – £2
- Panda Original Liquorice 240g – £2
- Panda Raspberry Liquorice 240g – £2