Veganessa Mexican Salsa
Great versatile salsa that I use in many dishes that I make. You can adjust the hotness to your liking.
Recipe type: Vegan Mexican Salsa
- 8 large tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 small onion quartered
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fill a pot with water, add all the ingredients and bring to a quick boil. (sometimes you see the tomatoes peeling without the pot reaching the boiling point, in this case you can turn the stove off).
- Empty the water, cut the jalapeno pepper in half and take the seeds out.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor. After processing them transfer the sauce back to the pot and let it boil for 1 min.
- The sauce is ready to enjoy!
- Variation: you can add lime to the sauce or other types of peppers.