Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Author: Bella M.
Recipe type: Vegan Sweets
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup golden yellow sugar
- 1 cup cashew milk
- Just under ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Just under ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out a large bowl and mash 2 large bananas. The riper they are, the better you batter will turn out!
- Add ½ cup golden yellow sugar (or any other vegan sugar), 1 cup cashew milk (or any other milk), just under ½ cup olive oil and 2 tsp cinnamon to the same bowl and stir.
- After stirring, add 2 cups all-purpose flour, 4 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp cocoa powder to the same bowl. Stir again until smooth.
- Add the mini chocolate chips into the batter and mix.
- Take out your mini muffin pan and dab with olive oil.
- Divide the batter between the muffin pan and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes depending on your oven.
- Check your muffins to see if they are fully cooked. Serves about 30. Enjoy!