Vegan Sweet Potato Lasagna
Recipe type: Main course
Cuisine: Vegan Mexican
- 6 large or 8 medium Sweet Potatoes (white flesh not orange ones)
- 1 small can of corn - rinsed
- 1 16 oz can of black beans - rinsed
- 1 bunch of green onions - washed and cut into small pieces
- 1 clove of garlic
- Veganessa Salsa recipe
- About 8 soft large tortillas
- Nutritional yeast if you have handy
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into smaller pieces, put in water, bring to boil in order to mash it.
- While that is boiling make the Veganessa Salsa recipe.
- Put together black beans, corns, some of the green onions and crushed garlic.
- Once your salsa and sweet potatoes are ready get a large lasagna dish and put a bit of Salsa at the bottom to cover the dish.
- Cut Tortillas into halves and cover the bottom of the dish.
- Add a layer of mashed potatoes on top.
- Top with the black bean / corn mixture.
- If you have the Nutritional yeast at home you can add layer as well.
- Add some sauce on top to cover the mixture.
- Repeat the process of adding tortillas etc...
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.