Paris is well known for their cheeses and poultry; almost every single traveller dines at Le Relais de L’Entrecôte just to try their steak and fries. Also, cheese and baguette and pain au chocolat are breakfast favourites.
However, while cheese and baguette sound so good, so does the vegan food in Paris! Vegans can dine at most restaurants and find options that suit their lifestyle. However, there are a few all-vegan restaurants that they can visit as well.
Here are the top vegan eateries:
1. 42 Degrés
42 Degrés is arguably the most popular vegan restaurant in Paris. They are a 100% raw vegan restaurant serving unique dishes.
We highly recommend you make a reservation for evenings as they are quite busy.
Hours: Lunch – Monday to Saturday: 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm. Dinner – Monday to Saturday: 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm. Brunch – Sunday: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Address: 109 Rue du Faubourg Poissonnière, 75009 Paris, France
Phone: +33 9 73 65 77 88
Website: 42 Degrés
– Their dishes are quite expensive.
– For Sunday brunch, you can order a hot beverage + a cold beverage (juice or smoothie) + buffet for 33 €.
– From Monday to Friday, you can select their “Formule Midi” from their menu, which is composed of either a starter and an entree or an entree and a dessert for 16 €, or a starter, entree and a dessert for 20 €.
– Everything is gluten-free.
– Cashew cloud with shallots, cucumbers and macadamia crumble (Starter menu) 9 €
– Vegetable lasagna with Provencal flavors (Entree menu) 18€
– Portobello mushroom burger (Entree menu) 18 €
– Millefeuille (Dessert menu) 9 €
– Choco banana (Dessert menu) 9 €
2. Brasserie LOLA
This restaurant, open since October 2014, is an all-vegan brasserie located in the 15th arr. of the city of love. You can try several dishes from burgers to pad thai. This is a popular spot for vegan travellers!
Hours: Monday to Friday: 7:30 am to 12:00 am. Saturday: 9:00 am to 12:00 am.
Address: 99 Rue du Théâtre, 75015 Paris, France
Phone: +33 1 45 78 22 35
Website: Brasserie LOLA
– Closed on Sundays.
– You can select an starter and an entree or an entree and a dessert for 17 €, or you can select entree, an entree and a dessert for 22 €.
– If you are travelling with a pet, don’t hesitate to bring him/her along! This restaurant is animal-friendly!
– Note: Brasserie LOLA closes for about 2 1/2 weeks every Summer!
– Risotto Crémeux
– Kebab Maison
– Bagel Double Faces
– Salade D’antipastis
– Potage de Légumes
3. Carmen Ragosta
Carmen Ragosta is a unique place featuring a boutique and a vegan restaurant. You can browse through vegan shoes and clothing until you drop, in which you can then go and satisfy your hunger with the beautifully presented and Italian-based dishes served at the restaurant.
Hours: Full day – Wednesday to Friday: 11:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Dinner – Sunday: starts at 7:30 pm.
Address: 8 Rue de la grange au belles, 75010 Paris, France
Phone: 01 42 49 00 71
Website: Carmen Ragosta
– Boutique is open Wednesday to Sunday from 11:30 am to 7:30 pm.
– You must make a reservation for Sunday dinner.
– Reservations can be made by calling 06 30 36 73 38.