Monte Carlo attracts several vegan tourists every year, being a centre for casinos and night life.
A good portion of these tourists are vegans and vegetarians – all because of one vegan restaurant that has boosted the city’s culinary experience. Arguably one of the best vegan restaurants around, the one mus-try dining place is:
Owned by the #1 tennis player in the world for men’s singles, Novak Djokovic, and his wife, Jelena, Eqvita opened last year to vegans, vegetarians and food fans alike.
They serve many unique dishes from lasagna to burgers. In fact, many people are visiting Monte Carlo just to try the food served at this restaurant. You wouldn’t want to miss out on this dining experience as you explore Monte Carlo and the rest of Monaco.
Hours: Monday to Sunday: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Address: 7 Rue du Portier, 98000, Monaco
Phone: +377 97 77 07 49
Website: Eqvita Restaurant
– They serve mostly organic dishes.
– You can book a table online.
– Avocado on Toast (Organic Breakfast Menu)
– Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho (Organic Soups Menu)
– Amazing Lasagna (Organic Main Menu)
– Crunchy Burger (Organic Main Menu)
– Strawberry Panna Cotta (Organic Desserts Menu)
Other great places:
Organic Detox Bar
Another great place to visit is the Organic Detox Bar. Located in Monte Carlo, they serve cold-pressed juices, along with sweet and spicy lemonade and dairy-free milk – all made to help detox the human body.
Each of their juices are made from ingredients that help contribute to different health factors, from osteoporosis relief to memory strengthening. They’ve even received good reviews from top models.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 2:00 pm and 3:30 pm to 6:3 pm. Saturday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Address: 11 rue de la Turbie allée Lazare Sauvaigo, Monaco
Phone: +377 97 77 33 84
Website: Organic Detox Bar
– Their juices are made using the cold-pressed method.
– They sell functional juices and healthy snacks and offer a detox program.
– Their juices are only made from natural ingredients.
– Bottles contain 250 mL of liquid content.
– Sweet Dream Detox (one of their hits) 8€
– Get Fit (smoothie) 8€
– Lemonade Detox (sweet and spicy lemonade) 7€
– White Detox (dairy-free milk) 9€
– Bordo Detox (juice) 8€